Saturday 4 March 2006

And so it begins

Christ setting all this up took a long time. It had better be worth it, but i dont see how it can really. I'm only here cos Sarah insisted that it was my destiny, and who am I to argue with destiny or, more importantly, Sarah?

I feel assez rotten today, as i spent a few hours walking in the snow last night with Tom Poole, so i have a 'chill' whatever the fuck that is. He took me on a tour of the sites of Frodsham-Steph Cooper's house, The Spanish Properties shop, The place where you are most likely to die, if such a thing exists in frodsham.

I'm streaming Bjork's album 'Medulla' from http://cdzinc.com/cdzinc.html, which I bought my brother for Christmas once but have never heard myself. I don't know much about the album but i do know that she was deliberately trying to do something totally different with it, and she seems to have succeeded. It sounds like a collection of random recordings of windy sounding oohs and thumps which by a wonderful coincidence fit perfectly together, which it probably is in reality. Throat singing from an icelandic midget...

I'm writing stories, which me and James want to record with sound effects and dancey keyboard parts one saturday. It is proving hard. We want it to be dark words with light music to make an amusing contrast. So far i have a tale of a victorian christmas and something called 'Leo Sayer'. It is not going well.

Plans for Jizzlefizzle are in the pipeline kids, volunteers welcome...

Jaymz xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment