Tuesday 7 March 2006

Least favourite type of prejudice

There is at least a funny side to having a cold: the mind numbing effect it has on your..on your mind..
My mum just said it wasnt a good idea to drink coffee this late at night. My reply was 'I'll drink whatever I want to do'. Fuck..

I'm already worried about the effect of myspace. There are now so many ways to contact me-text me, phone me, phone me at home, email me, talk to me on msn, write me a letter, parcelbomb me, comment to me on myspace, 'bulletin' me, email me on myspace, write a comment about my pictures on myspace, leave me flowers, and so on.

I can tell its going to get too hard to handle, and soon i'll have to desperately phone some cheap company advertised on channel five to sort my life into one fixed, easy monthly payment.

I've written four people poems but no one has written me one. This makes me weep into my willow. Pillow, i mean.

At tea today my mum said "whenever i feel down, i just thank myself that i'm not a german or an emperor penguin". It worked to cheer me up, but perhaps not in the racist and illogical way she intended.

At another dinner, months before, she discussed the legal status behind burning corpses in our garden.

Song of the day: 'Deceptacon' by Le Tigre. Its brilliant, one of those things that makes me think my generation has a lot of hope after all. I heard a version of in which the vocals were replaced by those of 'get ur freak on' by Missy Elliott, and it was a most magical of experiences, a lot like finding a fiver in an old coat-at first immense confusion followed by an over-riding feeling of happiness.

I need a job. Anyone that wants me to pay me to do something for them-get in touch. Essays, dumping of boy/girlfriends and vandalism are all fine.

Question of the day: What is the most normal thing you've ever seen?(Dont really answer this)


James X

No comments:

Post a Comment